Total Women’s Healthcare Destination
High Risk Pregnancy
High Risk Pregnancy
Talk to our laparoscopy experts to beat all the obstacles.
Get rid of Fibroids without open surgery. Get the experts help!
GET YOURSELF EXAMINED FOR ENDOMETRIOSIS TODAY!
Painful periods (dysmenorrhea) will have pelvic pain and cramping begin before your period and extend several days into your period. You may also have lower back and abdominal pain. Only timely consultation can get you the right diagnosis.
• Abdominal Pain
• Pain during Menstruation
• Inability to Conceive
• Pain during Urination, passing Stool
LOOKING AT PCOS and its possible treatment IN MALAD do visit.
PCOS IS TREATED by doctor
Diet: healthy eating, reducing sugar, sodium, and trans fats
Exercise: to maintain a healthy weight
Acne medication: to help clear up the skin
Metformin: to help with insulin resistance
Hirsutism medication: to limit hair growth
Birth control pill: to help regulate hormones
you may notice these symptoms
• Hair loss or baldness
• Acne, oily skin, or dandruff
• Darkening of the skin
• Irregular periods including spotting
• Feeling of anxiety and depression
HAVING TROUBLE GETTING PREGNANT?
IT MIGHT BE PCOS*
*POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN SYNDROME IS A COMPLEX ENDOCRINE DISORDER AND IS ASLO THE LEADING CAUSE OF INFERTILITY AMONGST WOMEN.
Shed your weight, worries and woes with ease in PCOS
Get the best Gynaecology services for all women’s health need
pregnancy | Menstrual problem | problems | Hormonal issues | Cancers | Tumors | Menopausal problem | Childlessness
What Causes Menstrual Irregularity?
• A menstrual period that lasts longer than seven days
• Bleeding is so heavy that you must changes your pads or tampon more tan once as per hour.
• Excessive bleeding can cause anemia or iron deficiency, and may signal an underling medical condition.
Visit gynaecologists if you have excessively heavy or prolonged menstrual periods that interface with your daily life.